Monday, December 30, 2013

Digi Darla's challenge ~ Inspired by a Song




I am playing in the Digi Darla challenge, and the theme is inspired by a song.
I chose "The Letter"...Yes, I'm showing my age
this cute dog is ONLY $1


Joe Cocker 1970ish
The Letter
Give me a ticket for an aeroplane. Ain't got time to take a fast train
Lonely days are gone, I'm a going home, my Baby just wrote me a letter
I don't care how much money I gotta spend.
I got to get back to my baby again
Lonely days are gone, I'm a going home,
My Baby just wrote me a letter
Well she wrote me a letter, said she couldn't live without me no more
Listen Mister can't you see I got to get back to my baby once more
Anyway Yeah

3 comments:

  1. Okay.....I'm showing my age too as I know that song as well!!! Lovely card Karen. Actually, I think the song that I am inspired to use for my card will show my age too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Karen. Yep, I'm showing my age too, as I know this song. Great choice. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Darla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is your puppy! Great choice of song.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete