Saturday, December 25, 2010

Flutterby Wednesdays DT Call

This cutie patootie is from Cuddly Buddly Crafts.

This precious image is from Mo's digital Pencil. Cardstock, paper, sentiment from The Angel Company.


I am trying out for the Flutterby Wednesday's Design Team. To play along you must have a butterfly, fairy or angel on your project! I Believe in Angels, and I LOVE creating cards with them. Fairies take me away from my day to a magical place that makes me smile. Butterflies remind us of the beauty God has created for us. You can look here at my digi blog, and my Angel Company blog, and see I post creations at least 3-4 times per week. This is is how much I LOVE to stamp!
I enjoy participating in blog hops, and visiting other blogs for inspiration. Thank You Flutterby Wednesdays for your consideration.

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful cards! Thank you for trying out for the FBW DT!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty fairy card! I love that image. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete